We collect information from job seekers, employers, and other users of our website in various ways, including:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and resume. We use this information to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide you with information about job opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Log Data: When you use our website, we collect information about your device, browsing actions, and usage patterns. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, and information about the pages you visit on our website.
Information Use and Sharing
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To match job seekers with employers: We use the information we collect from job seekers to match them with employers who are looking for talent. This may include sharing your information with employers who have posted job listings on our website.
- To improve our services: We use the information we collect to understand how our website is used and to improve our services.
- To communicate with you: We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, to provide you with information about job opportunities that may be of interest to you, and to send you marketing communications.
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties except as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, or as required by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These measures include administrative, physical, and technical safeguards.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
You have the right to access and modify the personal information that we have collected about you. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com